Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday - already?

I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been having a million guns of light aim at my face for 14 hours a day. It's fun. An especially when you get home and want to make dinner, except that the garbage can is in the backyard, the garbage that was in there is now in the freezer and my dishes that have been missing for two days are found on the balcony. What a whack job. This roomie claims he is a minimalist and likes things clean but everyday when I come down the stairs into the 2nd level there is his twin size matteresss with the mystery stain on it. Men don't get periods but this one shows evidence. There was no way it he brought a woman home under the sheets of this bed. No decent gal would sleep in a twin size mattress with a 29 year old. well unless of course she was freshly 18. (The roomie now has upgraded or in my terms downgraded to a futon). The same logic still applies and hence shows why no ladies friends of him have lasted. And I'm spent back to some computer radiation.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Sounds like you need a break from your roomie. I can,t imagine finding your dishes on the balcony. Maybe you should have him committed. Oh well, I hope your weekend was fun. Wasn,t that Packer game a disaster?? Paul, Barb & Eric went to the game and I feel sorry for them. Bet they left early. Spent the weekend at Shawano as usual, planted some more perenniels and painted the back porch stoop a dark brown. The Wis. School Board Asso. is having their Fall meeting at the cottage on Sept. 20th. Judy is Vice-President, so wanted to make the joint look good. Dave,s crew will take out the pier etc. Sept. 20th. Hate to see the season end, but will look forward to going to Florida. We sure are glad that the hurricane season, so far, has been gentle. Xmas tree Bob has been traveling since the end of August and will get home in about 2 weeks. I,m sure he will have his work cut out for him getting the yard back in shape. We should have you and Anthony take on the job. !!! See you soon. Love, G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if Anthony and I take on yard work does that mean a free trip to the beach house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Hi Gina, I tried to reply to your E-Mail, but my computer is playing all kinds of stupid games lately, and I couldn,t get through, so am going this route. We are leaving for Shawano this A.M. (Friday) and you are so welcome to come. Let us know when. Chuck & Rita are stopping in Sat. A.M. They do a gambling run at Keshena after, and don,t stay overnight. Sorry, can,t fly you and Anthony to Florida. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:11 PM

    What has happend to you? Are you alive? Your favorite bull riding friend...

    ReplyDelete