Saturday, September 22, 2007

Moving!

Yes! I'm moving once again. It's been 1 year and 5 months since I've lived in my cozy upstairs bungalow.
Was I looking for another place? Not really.
Did I want to move again? Not really.
But... my co-worker/girl friend lives in a very amazing condo overlooking the lake. Her boyfriend/fiance bought the condo and has since moved to back to the homeland (Ireland). Until they figure out the future, she asked me to move in to keep company and help with the bills. Could I pass it up? Heck no! It has an awesome view of the lake, great (clean) kitchen, workout room, garage space, etc... An elevator up to the ninth floor replaces my three flights of stairs, yes I can't wait.
Will I miss the garbage in the freezer or the garbage can in the back yard or the text messages at 7am or fifth grade boxers hanging in the bathroom? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Boy, does that sound neat. You could get used to highclassliving. Better keep selling lots of shopping bags. !!

    ReplyDelete