Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Store Bound

Exciting news from last week - After the Journal Setinel article ran, one of my college classmates contacted me about my bags. After selling one to her she asked me to sell on consignment at a new shop in her nonprofit. Long story short, there was a grand opening to the public this past Thursday and upon arriving she with much energy told me I've already sold one bag. My first bag sold at a store - how cool!

Also, after being peer pressured by my dad to call up the owner a West Bend bookstore to inquire about selling my bags - I set up a meeting. So I went in on Monday and to my suprise the owner wants a dozen to start with. So I am very excited about selling my bags at stores. Be sure to check out Fireside Books in West Bend this weekend and Horizon Home Hospice in Brown Deer.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    I suppose you will have to sneak in some Chinese and set up a swetshop to keep up with the demand. Congradulations !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or teach my boyfriend how to sew.

    ReplyDelete