Sunday, June 15, 2008

45 more days

Until the mergering of things, or in other words I move into my boyfriends house in Tosa. I was thinking about the things I will like and I won't like.

Dislikes:
1. Being away from the eastside. Everything is so close, you can walk to the lake, to the coffee shop, cool boutiques and walk home drunk from the bars.
2. Having to shovel snow
3. Snoring
4. Not being able to bike to work
5. Smaller bathroom
6. Unexpected housing repairs
7. The watching of Motorweek
8. The potholes on Statestreet
9. Farting
10. Disrupting space


Likes:
1. Cooking for two and not one
2. Low bills
3. The parkway to run and bike
4. An Alterra coffe shop on the corner
5. Friendly neighboors
6. Gardening
7. The 60" TV
8. Sharing cars
9. Fresh herbs for cooking
10. But it all comes down to coming home to someone I love

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 AM

    So glad to hear from you and yuu sound sooo happy. That is a good thing. Hope to see you & Mike at Shawano soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 PM

    See, Grandma was just waiting for that post. I bet you made her day :)

    ReplyDelete