Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Socks

Today is the first day I've put on socks since May. I don't like it, but I look back to summer and realize that I've had a pretty awesome summer. Mike has just made a fire and sadly we enter fall, but first a few highlights from Summer:

1. Seeing Amos Lee in Chicago
2. Wearing big summer hats at the market
2. Seeing Jeffery Focult play, twice
3. Moving into Mike's house
4. Hanging out at Pere Marquette Park Wednesday nights listening to live music
5. Seeing my friend Joey in a plaid jacket
6. Finishing the basement into my office
7. Celebrating 1 year since Mike and I have started dating
8. Eating Transfer Pizza
9. Game nights and cookouts
10. A weekend getaway to Shawano
11. Learning that my sister thinks Woolly Mammoths still exist
12. Dragging buckets of water out of Mike's basement
13. Using fresh herbs from the garden for cooking
14. Taking a hip hop dance class with Sara
15. Double date at Noah's Ark
16. Riding in the family's first 25 mile bike ride
17. Partying with the Sara's for their birthday at the ballpark
18. The Fantasy Football draft party where I got drunk before dinner time
19. Saz's sampler platter at Summerfest and State Fair - yum!
20. Standing through 3.5 hours of the best Springsteen concert ever AND hearing him play "Glory Days"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:47 AM

    Hope your Fall is as wonderful as your Summer.

    ReplyDelete