Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the woman who have looked over me.

Grandma Heine: For teaching me patience and making sure I don't marry a married man with kids
Grandma Rose: For her humble wisdom and the taste of gin
My Aunts: For their special way to point out how danielle or I remind them of mom
My old boss Debbie: For her compassion and conversations and taste of good food
My friend/coworker Mary: For her boldness and importance of beliefs
To Mike's Mom: For treating me like one of her own
To my friends: For direction, laughs, openness, love and really really good night out
To my Best Friend Sara: For putting things in perspective and undeniable wit
To Bonnie: For reflection and really sound advice
To my woman coworkers: For maturity and inspiration
To Terry: For open communication, bold advice and optimism
To my sister: For renowned friendship, sense of style and ability to make me laugh without meaning to.

Happy Day to you.

1 comment: