Saturday, December 12, 2009

Red and Plaid make friends


Since starting the wristlet line in May I've been busy experiementing with different designs, sizes, pairing colors and adding new bangles. Over the past month I've been attached to my computer or sewing machine. Mike's been making me dinner and right after I escape to the basement with a glass of wine. It paid off. I've far exceeded my goals, the shop I'm consigning at in Whitefish Bay is doing well and I've had my first online sale on etsy. What suprised me the most is that my grocery totes sold. I had to call in my sister to help me double my inventory just to get through all my sales. This could be the first saturday in a long time where I'm not sewing or selling all day. Do you know what that means? I get to shop!

Find my bags/clutches/wristlets on blackbirdbags.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Grandma9:14 AM

    How great of you to keep the economey moving in these difficult times. That,s what makes America great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And not having Bush as president.

    ReplyDelete