Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hot town, summer in the city



Hot summer night + 4 hot mamas= a excellent night on Brady Street.

First stop: The Nomad: Where the guys are guys and the women drink beer too. Except for me because I know I can get a cheap g+t (gin and tonic) I've renamed my drink to a "gina tonic". If you say it real fast your server won't even know the difference.

Second Stop: Vucciria's: We're not in Milwaukee anymore. Who can resist martini night? Not us. Usually I'm a bit razzled after a cosmo but this greeno didn't have me in. We bounced to the beat of Dj Soto and when our eyes couldn't take any more light changes we headed across the street

Third Stop: The Garage: A sardine can of posh people. Time for a Spotted Cow, why? easy to order and fast to serve, no need for this busy bartender to make a drink I want one now! (Later on I get a Hacker Phsoer where they have to take the time to pour it right and top it with a lemon, note: this drink is very had to dance with). I ran into my brilliant co-worker we all had a good time talking it up.

Last stop: my bed: no heels allowed - one water served on ice - fan on high.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Sounds like an absolutely delightful evening! Good drinks + good company = good time

    ReplyDelete