Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Horoscope

So it seems my horoscope have been pretty accurate the past couple weeks. Here's mine today.

Capricorn:
"It's super-tempting to do something that feels good in the moment, but consider the consequences of what will happen later, not to mention how you'll feel following your actions. If you know you'll feel lousy or filled with regret at not stopping yourself, why do it? So refuse to jump into this snake pit. Treat yourself with the respect you deserve. Aren't you worth the best care around?"


What would feel good right now is revenge but I'm frankly not in the mood for all that jazz. Now I will gather my dignity and do what is right for me. currently: walking out the door to the sunshine. future: walking out the door to the sunshine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment