Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What! Was I not just talking about Migrating?

It is strange, some of the most vivid memories I have is from Australia. I don't have a lot of pictures but I can remember everything so clearly. Maybe it was a combination of not being burdened with school, being on my own, developing my pallette for beauty. I don't know if there is a day that passes that I think about that beautiful place. Well there is lots of stuff I think about everyday like coffee, my mom, people that meant a lot to me and new ideas. So I am very afraid of being cold and whammo - check my email and my boss in Oz is trying to get me to go back and work for him. (It's turning summer now down under) Now the million dollar question - do I follow what I set forth in my previous post and say yes?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Dang! That is incredible that he wants you back - see how talented you are?

    For selfish reasons.... DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!

    But really, you should do what makes you happy. Really.... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Do what will make you truly the happiest...don't live having any regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:10 AM

    If you do go back to ozzie-land, you have to promise me you're going to go to Nimbin.

    Is this an honest career consideration, or is it one of those grand day dreams? Either way, trust what you think would make you the most happy in the long run.

    ReplyDelete