Sunday, January 08, 2006

Halloween in the kitchen

My roommates have not learned to throw things out. Garbage being one, Mold being two and the pumpkins from Halloween are still sitting in the kitchen. One of them was saying she was going to take our Christmas tree down and I just looked at the large orange objects and cried. I don't know how to get them to throw away month old food or take the garbage out. They did really well for one or two weeks but now the containers that they threw out the moldy food is still sitting on the sink. I will not touch it. I lied, I threw some out because no matter how hard one scrubs that shit is disgusting. They have not learned how to do dishes or take out the garbage. I try retaliating by not doing my dishes for a week but then when I want to cook or need a spoon to stir my coffee I end up doing all the dishes. Do you think they will notice if I start selling their stuff on eBay?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 AM

    who would buy it anyways if you sold it on eBay?

    You forgot to mention the O.J. i almost drank on new years day that had expired in october

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah jeff drank expired oj on new years day.

    ReplyDelete