Friday, January 12, 2007

Vikidin or Jameson?

I don't think I like this getting old thing. For some reason I can't lift my arm - Doc thinks it's from using my mouse too much and told me I should take some time off work. Now I have incredible pain on my back shoulder blade shooting up to my neck. I saw a dog the other day with the white cone around its head. I kinda feel like that, not being able to look at my butt without spinning in a circle. I can't itch my ears without conducting an orchestra with my right arm first (this is what it takes to move my arm up). A physical thereapist recommended a doctor, my hippie coworker recommend Quantam Healing, my roomie recomened a chiropracter, my doctor recommended a physical therapist on monday, and a oncologist today and a bottle of vikeden, although I suppose a bottle of Jameson could do the trick.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Jameson is the answer to all sorts of pain!

    ReplyDelete