Saturday, June 09, 2007

Gina tries to bake cookies




I had a chocolate craving so I decided to look up a reciepe for chocolate finger cookies. I following the instructions for the most part and this is what I got. A bunch of batter that won't stick together. I'm still hungry for chocolate so I decide what the heck I'll just put all the crumbles on a baking sheet. 20 minutes later I pull out the pan wait for the cool off to take place. I go back into the kitchen now on my hands and knees because I'm so in need of a sugar fix, I pick up one of the bigger crumbles, slam it into my mouth only to find that I really made pavement. So I went outside and fixed some potholes in the road.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    So glad to see your comments again. Sure glad you didn,t bring those cookies to the party on Sunday. I,m glad your dog went to a good home. Nancy just got Katie,s dog, which was chewing up everything in her apartment. Which is now chewing up everything at Nancy,s house. They are getting a gal trainer in to help. Keep up the good news. See you up North sometime. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete