Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looking for a summer job

I was thinking how nice it would be to have a summer job. Like going back to the college days of working part time and spending the rest of the time laying on Bradford Beach. I'd put in a few hours at the desk, sorting, filing, answering the phone thinking wow I have a great job. And the rest of the time I'd be reading a book, working on an art project or waiting for my roommates to get home so we can go out for happy hour. Wasn't that the best? So relaxed and carefree what's stopping me from leaving my full time desk job?

Health Insurance and my 403B.

Let the countdown begin - 30 more years till retirement.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Be very thankful that you have a gret job. A lot of people would kill for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma9:15 AM

    I left that message, punched the wrong button.

    ReplyDelete