Thursday, July 22, 2010

Celebration and chaos


It’s been a whirlwind of a week and there’s not enough coffee that can keep me awake at the moment.
Many celebrations and chaos have taken place within the past ten 10 days, these are the highlights:
  1. Celebrated Mike turning one year older, although he very much doesn’t look it.
  2. Bachelorette party on a catamaran in Lake Michigan followed by a birthday party, followed by returning back to the bachelorette party, followed by crashing early in my own bed.
  3. Mike and I shared a nice dinner for our three-year anniversary. Less than 100 more days and I’ll be a Mrs.
  4. While feeding the fish, our biggest one dolphined out of the fish tank, I screamed. Mike came running down thinking I fell down the stairs or the basement flooded.
  5. Go downstairs to find the basement did flood.
  6. Spent the entire day moving my workspace, throwing away fabric, ripping up the carpet and sanitizing.
  7. Rocked my $30 vintage dress at my friend’s wonderful Friday wedding.
  8. Spent Saturday constructing a makeshift workspace so that I can sew like made to get ready for a sale.
  9. While babysitting for Mike’s brother’s kids, learned that the 5 year old has a crush on a 12 yr old and can’t sleep at night because he likes her old sister. Proved Mike wrong. He said the 7 week-old baby cries because he knows I’m white.
  10. And last, my Grandpa came home from the hospital, no more threats of breaking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment