Thursday, August 11, 2005

My love fortune

A combination of two things spurred this - my fortune at the Thai resturant and thinking back on when I used to get sent "get to know you" questionaires from friends asking you when's the last time you've been to a rock show or ate peas. I went out to find a test. Here is my output after I told the love fortune lady that I was born in january, liked the color black, perfered california to florida and I had to enter a man's name. Just to solidify my answers I put in bruce springsteen's name with the color red and instead of being an agressive person I was a cheery person, (still the same number of predicted days the Boss and I were going to get together).


1. You are deeply in love with, or soon will be with xxxx.

2. You keep mostly to your self and you are very aggressive.

3. gina johnson, you have lots of love in your life and most likely you currently have a crush.

4. You will have a good year over all and you will soon have a crush or you already do.

5. You like making out and parties.

6. gina is one of your best friends.

7. It will take you 8 days to get together with xxxx.

8. You like making out and parties.

9. You are wild person and you love to make out.

10. Your wish: " xxx xxxxxxx"
This wish will only come true if you really believe in it! Telling other people about this LoveTest fortune teller might also help.



This would so be true if I were back in the fourth grade and I'd be making my wedding dress out of hot loops to marry the dorky boy at the end of my street.

1 comment: