Saturday, August 06, 2005

what does your grandma burn?



Here's a photo from up-north last weekend. Grandma was burning bowling pins because they seem to burn well, as you can see here. I thought what a great photo opportunity! I'm getting back into photography and painting if anyone wants to pay me to paint, draw and write poems rather than go back to corporate America, I'm all ears.

I haven't gone digital so this has taken awhile to get developed. It is ironic because my good friend and I were chatting about how awful it is to get a roll back and you find yourself starring at ex-boyfriends. The picture can't apologize, walk out the door, give you a hug, it doesn't care if you curse at it. It sits and sits with your other pictures till you find the courage to throw it away..but throw away a photo... arghF!

Please keep posting on my past two posts. It's research...

No comments:

Post a Comment