Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 Wrap-up

In twelve more hours we will enter 2006.
Funny to think that Australia already celebrated the new year 4 hours ago.

So do I feel like I had an accomplishing year? Seeing has how I never made a resolution last year yes.

Upon my many adventures traveling, hanging out with friends and trying to date again I can enter 2006 a smarter woman. I fell in love, danced my butt off, pretended I was Swedish, lived out a suitcase for 3 months, drank way to much, got a promotion at work, watch my sister grow up, got more work, said goodbye too early to a friend and roommate, lived in the most beautiful place in the world, saw the galaxy, watched my family expand, got my heart broken, established better friendships, learned to be more open and honest, gave up meat, bought my first new car, learned to laugh more, started saving the planet, heightened my obsession with The Boss, learned when a relationship is a disaster that there is nothing that can fix it, learned to forgive and cherish the good moments rather than the bad, threw out a lot of mold and toothbrushes, made some new girl friends, was awakened by Buddhism, kissed a lot of unpotential guys, did a lot of running.

Next year I will acquire a taste for martinis, drink less, drink more tea, not think too hard about guys and relationships, be a better friend, a sister, a daughter and step sibling, figure out where I want to live, indulge in the mountains, detach myself from the computer, make art, make new friends, decrease negativity, be more productive, try to work on my six-pack abs, help someone in need, educate.

live and love life.

cheers,

gina

1 comment: