Wednesday, December 28, 2005

the blog needs a resolution

hello all, its coming up on new years and we are all making or not making our resolutions. I figured the blog needed a resolution as well. My grandma would like to see less drinking. More posts about late night bar hopping might make me a seat in AA. For example a few suggestions could include my sister's new job. Considering she didn't know how to open a bottle of wine or still has an adult helper cut her meat this could prove a challenging adventure. OR I could elaborate on stalking plans with the chicago bulls. I'll have to ask my chicago friend which one we are stalking first. OR gina's dating experience is always a good laugh. POST POST POST!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:28 PM

    How can you stalk a guy when you don't even know his name. That's some pretty lazy stalking.

    How about guessing what you saw on your jog today, was it a puddle? a dead bird? Two dogs humping?

    or....

    You could feature a dog/cat from the animal shelter, and make it the pet of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. today's pet of the week can be found here
    isn't he adorable. now i just need someone to give me a condo so I can have babies I mean puppies, man first then babies, condo first, puppies then man then babies. I think that's how it works.
    click here

    ReplyDelete