Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Weekend Update

If you're going to party this weekend you better do it right

Friday
1. Miller Time - good for an after work celebatory beer
2. the Neighboors Apartment - good for playing trivial pursuit
3. the Stranger's Apartment - good for shots and an unlimited amount of beer
4. Eastsider - good for meeting my friends and strong vodka cranberries
5. Club Havana - good for getting hooked up with the co-worker discount shot, creepy men, and spicey music
6. Flannery's - good for kodak moments
7. the Neighbor's Apartment (post party) - good for pouring white russians all over their kitchen table
8. my Apartment (post party)- good for putting my pick-up line into action, "Wanna come over and watch my Bruce Springsteen dvds"

Saturday
1. the Mirmar theater - good for puppet shows - you know ones with a penis - yes just a penis - actually there were no puppets - just a couple men doing tricks - yes with their penis.
2. the Vucerria - good for $5 martinis and learning that my girl friend thinks cheese ages well, 6 is the new 26, and finalizing plans for stalking some of the Chicago Bulls.
3. the Garage - a good place to watch your friends transform into sober to not sober
4. Jo Cats - a great place to shake your butt and get down and I mean get down.
5. the Walk Home - a good place to holla at boys to come over
6. my Apartment - a good place to keep on drinking
7. the Hallway - a good place to bring the neighbor's party over
8. my Apartment - (see #6) and blast the music before getting yelled at, sing and dance with bankers and watch my friend seduce yet another one

Sunday
1. my Apartment - wake up to someone cleaning my apartment and learning that I was up almost till sunrise
2. Gills - an quiet place to have breakfast with four of my dearest friends

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Let's not forget about the big Packers vs. Bulls show down you spoke of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah that was you!!!!!! I can't wait to go to vegas and see the odds on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Ummm...I clearly remember you saying that!

    ReplyDelete