Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cutting loose

Ah Wednesday is always an interesting time especially if you venture around North Ave. Jeff and I are very good at this. Upon entering the BBC I find one of my many wannabe boyfriends. They wannabe be my boyfriend but I don't want them to be. So I enter with my friend Jon and of course this person is going to think that me and Jon are dating so now I actually have to go over there and make my peace. Then I find out that one of his friends knows my sister and that's all I'm going to say about that.

My friends were in prime form. When some fools announces over the loudspeaker that they are the best foosball players, there is immediate running to the foostable for a competition. My friend's reined supreme.

I met a new friend. The crazy guy that lives on the upstairs on the BBC. Words cannot explain what I saw. This man's living space is the most packed antique shop one has ever seen. Bells and plants are friends. Coats hanging from the ceiling like a dry cleaner shop. He has a magical way of talking. We would be finding out about his mink coat and then we were talking about two Chinese girls spinning. Just out of this world.

I also just love catching up with friends I haven't seen in ages. Upon entering Live I ran into a guy I haven't seen in two years and he was at his going away party. I also now have a temporary plan with an old college friend to buy land in Colorado. He's going to attach a horse stable for me on his airplane hanger (which he is going to build). I thought that was rather nice but then I though the glass of beer was nice as well. Ah it was a classic night.

Jeff, I hear you are a good dancer.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Why, I am a good dancer! Who told you?!?


    Seriously though, I've never done LSD, but I sure felt like I did last night when I was on the third floor of the BBC. Its not just an apartment up there, but its a whole different world. It transcends all space and time and is just a great cosmic wave. (in the words of Marco) Words cannot do justice to the experience I had. I could talk to that guy for 8 hours a day everyday for the next 10 years and I don't think I would talk about the same thing twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing that you might talk about over and over is those bells! He took new meanning to deck the halls with bells and ......a whole bunch of old stuff.

    ReplyDelete