Monday, February 20, 2006

The Weekend Update: It's freezing!

So it was in the negative digits but we still went out (with warmer coats) Here is what I learned.

1. Come to the Cheesecake factory a solid hour before you want to eat.
2. It's ok to order a cheesecake for dinner
3. Eric Bana is a HOT AUSSIE! and the movie Munich was good as well.
4. There is always the windows to crawl out of when the doors to your mini lock you in.
5. I like furniture upholstery
6. Synchronized sit ups are in
7. My friends are morons for tailgating at -11 degrees for a basketball game
8. I can still look good without wearing open toed shoes
9. My St. Louis friend never ceases to amaze me.
10. It is unethical to watch John Corbett a block away from my apartment because it's country and even though he is a hot hot hot actor that doesn't mean he is my springsteen!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:55 AM

    FYI to everyone out there, tailgaiting in 5 degree weather may seem like a good idea at first, but when your beer freezes in your hand its a sign to rethink things. My beer turned to a slushee within 5 minutes

    ReplyDelete