Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Weekend Update: Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays!

After a weekend of birthday of course there is going to be a list!




1. Got lost in the gettho, kenosha county and the seventies trying to find a house in Racine.
2. Surprised my friend for her 30th birthday!
3. Was a standout student in my saturday upholstery class.
4. Celebrated my friend's 27th birthday on Brady Street.
5. Found out the more alcohol a person drinks ( I won't name any names but if Becca slips out it's not my fault) the more one professes her love, gives hugs and professes her love.
6. Became smart and didn't drown myself in gin, this helped in turning down stupid guys.


7. Had a blast with a new friend. He did everything a boyfriend would do - keep guys away, dance well and present me cheetos after the bar. Too bad he has a girlfriend. >>me on the far left, boy, and sarah doing her thing.
8. Had "dinner" at noon with my grandma and her special friend for her 80th birthday.
9. Decided that the best way to meet a guy is to become a priest, imagine I have the whole congregation to preach to my hopes wishes for their single-well to do-groomed sons, brothers, fathers....
10. If you recognize someone and can't seem to remember how you know the person, always reference Fitzgibbions.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    It just proves that Fitzgibbons is the center of the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and the only place on water street where we used to get a drink as soon as we pushed open the door. There our men would be ready to serve behind the bar and on slow days on the bar.

    ReplyDelete