Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Independent Weekend Update


It’s been a long weekend (plus a workday)

1. Couldn’t sleep so stayed up working, painting the trim of my place and watching my favorite late night tv show – Elimidate!
2. Almost blew away in the Saturday wind while walking the lakefront
3. Toured a beautiful Pier Wisconsin – Discovery World
4. Traded a homemade dinner for designing a Ryan Cabrera flyer
5. Finally saw my man after 5 days without! I don’t know if I’ll be able to take a vacation sans man.
6. If you watch the movie “The Squid and The Whale” take a sedative.
7. Saw the new fashion trend in Racine, men in short cut off shorts, brown belt, black shirt, white socks and cell phone holster. I couldn’t stop drooling.
8. Bought a shit-ton of fireworks!
9. Bought the most fattening food ever. Nope not McDonalds, it’s Harry and Davids Mozzeralla dip. (12grams of fat per 1 tablespoons). In a week I will have gained 297g
10. Light off the shit-top of fireworks in West Bend. Dad offered Terry the grill cover for a “just in case the fireworks come your way” shield.
11. Found out a river in West Bend I thought for 24 years was NOT the Milwaukee river.
12. Contrary to popular belief I am 24. In a little less than 6 more months I will be 25.
13. Went to work on Monday!
14. My friends decided to stalk me in to finally meet my man. Nice going, where’d you buy the back masks.
15. Accidentally met the man’s friends right before the big bang. Vaseline was involved – is that weird?
16. Missed some quality entertainment by one of my favorite friends. Three stories – that’s some good distance.
17. Judged a beauty contest for the WB duck derby.
18. Made a dinner I haven’t had in almost 10 years. Yup ring baloney stir fry!
19. Ended up at the Franklin Fair to watch the fourth fireworks.
20. New month = new pie of the month at Baker’s Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment