Thursday, July 20, 2006

The way late weekend update

Ok so I’m dragging on this update post. Either I’m lazy or I just got employed full time.

1. Got hired full time – I never knew how so many hours really cut into my oprah and ice cream eating time.
2. Decided Milwaukee was just too posh for us and headed out to Oconomowoc to Coconut Joe’s. I’m really upset about missing the booty shaking contest.
3. Spent 5 hours hunting for a sundress in stores that had their fall clothing line out. It’s fucking 98 outside!
4. Is it possible to sweat right after you get out of the shower? Yeah.
5. Got to see a quaint little new house occupied by some lovely friends.
6. Met another martini drinking grandma.
7. Saw the best and biggest fireworks so far at Port Washington Fish Days.
8. Walked down to Silver Lake, jumped in, walked back up.
9. Babysat a one day old Pit Bull. He was so adorable!
10. Was very glad that for the first time the four squares (friends, family, job, love) of my life were at a peak.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 AM

    you frickin rock sweetheart. I am going to move to Colorado within 2 years. Wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Hi Gina, Don,t know if there was some conversation about you & Danielle wanting to spend some time at Shawano the lst week in August. Let me know, probably by phone, ASAP, as Cathy wants to spend some time there also. Got my dress in the mail today for the wedding. Can,t wait to wear it. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete