Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Weekend Update: Pushing through the liquid


1. Ate for the first time at the Milwaukee Public Market – It was delightful!
2. Went to Summerfest to watch my co-workers band. The best part about it was my co-worker’s daughter shakin’ her bad ass with corn on the cob in each hand.
3. During my interrupted Gina-Time on Friday I discovered my roommate had thought way into the future about the girl who stood him up. She stood him up because she is carring someone’s elses baby. My roommate decided if they were to seriously date she would have to have an abortion or give it up for adoption! This would be their third date in 2 months. His already on date number 4 with this other woman who has a 5 year old kid. Who’s your Momma!
4. Woke up to a 6:06 am text message asking me to do my dishes from the baby daddy roomie. Yup in order to get some action dishes need to be done first, nevermind he is 29 and sleeps on a futon. So I did my dishes and then made hashbrowns and steam swiss chard, using various dishes for each that wouldn’t get washed until (yikes) Sunday.
5. Started at Lakefront Brewery to kick off the “BIG BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANA” We packed the beer cruise boat (minus 6 seats)
6. Had a stalker/paparazzi fan who wouldn’t stop taking pictures of me and wouldn’t ask my name until the 3 and final bar. I was wearing a tube top so any pictures looks like I forgot to put on clothes.


7. The troops were rounded and we had a 30 person dinner at Brew City. (They know how to do drinks, not food.)
8. Walked over to the Harp where we came in contact with “Bridzilla”. This means Amazon woman on her bachelorette party who may or may not know she has a mustache.
9. Headed to Sarah’s house where Sara explained the tactics of sex, oh and horoscopes. Thank you.
10. Hey Ryan and Sara, where’s the gingerbread men?
11. Walked over to the patio at Halliday’s where everyone got even slightly more intoxicated.
12. Stumbled over to Jo Cats where we did some sweaty dancing. It was hot, very hot.
13. Got pulled aside by Jeff telling me “You better be nice to this one (my guy) I like him”.
14. Woke up with a minor headache. Then went back to bed.
15. Sunday was bloody hot, passing out in front of my air conditioner was a very good idea.



16. Walked down to summerfest and on my way down a small rain cloud started chasing me. Yup exactly like in the cartoons.
17. Jeff met me at summerfest, in the pouring rain, and hail and in the women’s restroom.
18. After the storm passed and the crowd had thinned out summerfest was up and running.
19. Had my best time at the fest. Saw 6 bands which included a makeshift gospel choir, Pat McCurdy, the Boogiemen, the LoveMonkeys, Agualung and Buckwheat Zygot. Front row for Aqualung!
20. Happy Birthday Sara, Sarah and Becca!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 AM

    That is NOT cool that guy was taking pictures of you the whole time. I'm sorry I was getting sunburnt all day or I would have had your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Gina!!! I said do you want to hear one more?!?!?!?! Can I get an AMEN! I need to hear one more, do you want to hear one more?!?! The gospel choir was great, so was seeing your sister at Pat, rocking out in the rain. Drunk highschoolers at Auqualung, and getting down on the bayou with Buckwheat Zydeco. I can't hear ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete