Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I have a dress problem

I found out this weekend that I love dresses. Growing up I had to squeeze into the most ridiculous dresses for Sunday church. Sometimes I would have a matching dress with my sister, or even mom. Sometimes they had too many buttons or ties to undo so you could never make it to the bathroom without doing the potty dance. But after shopping at Marshal Fields and running my hand over all it's silky-ness, I found my home. There, in the middle of the forest of spring gowns, I fell in love with the most beautiful dress. Upon turning the price tag over I knew I had really good taste. I splurged, once, on a pair of Italian shoes. But spending over $200 on a dress that isn't white wasn't going to happen. Sooot I stumbled across my friend Ebay and what do you know he has my dress - he has lots of beautiful dresses. I have no idea what I would wear them all to but I love them in all their colors and lengths, and silkyness-es. Happy Bidding to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment