Monday, August 07, 2006

Nice and Mean People

I'm sitting at Panera Bread right now because they have wireless internet. There are a few outlets so usually when I come I sit in the back and put two small tables together. Just recently man a man that resembles an older fatter Nic Nolte carrying some sort of clear cleaner fluid and a dilapidated briefcase proceeded to move my smoothie across my setup and pulled the other table away! I can point out about 20 other spots in this place he could sit but what does he do? Take my table and put it together with another table on his left and points that the light had to be directly above him. Now he wants my table pushed farther to the wall! This dude doesn't understand that when I have to use my mouse my right elbow will scrape the wall. People are strange. He doesn't own the joint. Why should he be able to have two tables dedicated to poison fluid and bank deposit slips and I can't have two for my 15" laptop and smoothie! WHY!

On a lighter note, a woman at New York and Co. slid me a coupon for $30 off my purchase. There are good people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment