Monday, November 06, 2006

Revenge of the Roommate

It was a weekend without the barn yard animal roommate. It was fabulous – not that I stayed in my apartment the whole time – it was just nice to know he wasn’t there and will be playing with a rifle and trees for the next months. It’s Sunday night and I’ve had a successful weekend, hanging out with my family, extending family, friends and the boyfriend who couldn’t talk. I’ve managed to work out a 4-day work schedule with every Monday off.

So this Monday I wake up rather early and think – yeah I should start working on my freelance projects. So I get up, hear the barn yarn animal downstairs and decided to wait to go downstairs until he leaves. Ugh! I can’t wait anymore I have to make my coffee and shower. On my way to the bathroom, there on the side of the counter top sit a long yellow plastic bread bag with now minus two pieces of bread, which reside on top of the bag covered in jam. Not even 30 seconds and he’s into my stuff. I hop in the shower and wait till he is gone to make sure that is my loaf I bread. I wildly open all the cupboards cursing at ‘W’ once confirming that that Home Pride loaf is indeed mine, it’s the only Home Pride load in the entire kitchen! Oh and what is this befriending his 7 boxes of granola bars? A half bag of sugar – huh…that kinda looks like mine. I dodge back to my cabinet – no sugar.

It turns out my nice lecture on respect is out the window, and now I want revenge. Any input?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Why can,t the bf talk? Maybe you need a lock on your cupboard or else send him a bill for each item taken. Should I bring some sand burrs home from Florida to put under his sheets ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:19 PM

    Maybe you should start labeling your food or simply ask him wtf is up with him eatin 'yo food! Didn't his mother teach him any manners?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drinking his wine next time he does it - opps!

    ReplyDelete