Monday, August 06, 2007

Party Cloudy is Partly Sunny

What a great weekend. The forecast for this past saturday was party cloudy. I told this to another vendor and she said, well that means partly sunny. That optimism brought me a record shaking day selling eight bags. I even had a returning customer that was buying a bag for her mother. Wooo hooo. It was a good day.

A short catnap later I was on my way to Otto's to buy a 1/4 barrell for the fantasy football draft party taking place with 11 guys and me. I lost last year due to some key injuries, but this year I'm back in with a strong lineup, or so I hope. When I arrived at Jeff's I was told that it was also Greg's bachelor party. Ok so there is me, a bunch of dudes and one guys wife during the draft. Many beers later we close the draft and the only other female leaves me. Well do I go home at 9pm and fall asleep or am I one of the guys and throw back some more. No suprise - I partied until bar time wearing same short shorts and top I put on at 6:20 am. I thought I deserved it. And the guys needed some silly entertainment anyway.

And Sunday I payed for it..all...day...long.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Well, now you can buy thoe new shoes !!! Hope you will be able to join us for a little time on Saturday for the Isselman reunion. Starts at l:oo and should eat about 3:30 or 4:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - i'm leaving right after the market! See you near newburg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 PM

    We did have one heck of a good time, and now you can say you've been on a bachelor party!

    ReplyDelete