Thursday, August 02, 2007

Who wants to Save the Earth?



Well I think you all that live in Milwaukee should come visit me at some point in August at the Milwaukee Public Market on Saturdays from 8-2. Gina needs to sell some bags. Gina wants to save the earth and Gina also wants to buy new shoes.

Well the market was slow this past Saturday. I only sold one, and traded another for some salt scrub. But spending a Saturday outside with my friends is much better than being hungover and attached to my laptop.

So I have a lot more time on my hands being single. It's been almost a month now. I don't stay up late worry why I never got a phone call or wait around for him to be done with work or wait for the phone call saying he'll be busy working. Fapooii! I have my life back and I feel good. I don't feel bad. I suprisingly don't have feelings of resentment or need. I guess I went through those already during the later part of our relationship. I truly thought that he was different but I overlooked what I needed rather than realize what he could actually give me. A long but good lesson learned. So rather than tip toe into his schedule I went out. I met. And now I have met some pretty incredible people because I finally got mad and starting taking control.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment