Sunday, August 19, 2007

Record breaking day

Saturday at the Market was a record breaking day. Mostly everyone who bought my bag said they saw my article. Even people passing by would whisper, "That was the girl from the article," or "I remember reading about that." My dad surprised me by riding down on his road bike all the way from West Bend. By the time he got there it was raining steadily and by 1:30 I packed up, early. Sold my total for Saturday was 13 and ending Sunday I sold 5 more which brings me to a total of 18. Whooo Hooo. I couldn't be happier.

To celebrate my success, my new friend took me out for a nice dinner at Lake Park Bistro. It was just amazing I haven't been somewhere that romantic and nice with the best company. After dinner I noticed a present with my name on it at his place. Even though he said it was something small it was really quite big - A signed print of Bruce Springsteen in the seventies. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    congrats on your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Sounds like you may have a full time job making purses. That,s wonderful. Would love t hear more about your new friend. Bring him to Shawano sometime.

    ReplyDelete