Monday, December 08, 2008

Sleep

As soon as it started getting cold out I LOVE sleeping. At work at about 3pm I can't wait to cuddle up, put my head on the pillow and have sweet dreams. It's hard to stay up at night unless something really exciting is going on like a wedding, 80's dancing or some really good Entertainment news. Since it's been cold a new soft furry blanket has made friends with the sheet and quilt. I end up kicking down the cotton sheet so that my body is wrapped up in this milk chocolate fur. It is absolutely wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    I am the same way! I've been wanting to cuddle up and go to bed by 8:30. What the heck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Just wait a few years, and you may want to hit the hay at 7:30 or sooner, especially after the medicinal martine !!!

    ReplyDelete