Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This Weekend I learned:

1. The bartender at the Crown Plaza Hotel would rather converse with her West Allis family than close our bill and manage a tip.
2. The table and chairs at Innovation, the restaurant in the Crown Plaza where both wet.
3. I would pay $9.95 again for subpar food but not for the service (with the exception of our waiter who was really very nice)
4. I like hanging out with Freddie, he reminds me of my coworker who never has a bad thing to say and can hear him through the office walls
5. I have a natural direction instinct in order to make it to my cousin’s wedding in Rio, WI a minute before the ceremony started
6. Many women have left their bras at Will Bill’s Saloon in Pardeeville, WI
7. Drinking makes my family happy, hence the stop at Will Bill’s, the first to order at the Best Western bar and the cooler of beer in Uncle Dave’s mini van.
8. My friend Sue makes a good point about couples who honeymoon in Disney: They want to have kids right away.
9. I will probably not produce the first Johnson great grandchild if #8 is true.
10. Bruch with the girls at Café Hollander was surprisingly good.
11. Yogurt with the fruit on the bottom isn’t good for you.
12. Mike’s newly built spice cabinet is still wonderful.
13. My Grandma in Oconomowoc really wants to live outdoors since she has bought more lawn furniture for her living room.
14. There is a small golf course walking distance from my house – how about that!
15. My cousin in the 7th grade set up an excel spreadsheet and insert equations WAY better than me.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma8:51 AM

    Don,t hold back on # 9 !!!!!Although it would look better if you had the wedding lst.

    ReplyDelete