Sunday, July 05, 2009

A week off

Monday morning I will awake and not have to think about my job. Correction: After my 8:30 exit interview I will drive away not having to thinking about my job. I will then do fun stuff like take my car to get the oil changed and find out what the wierd noise is when I turn around a corner and go shopping for NEW work clothes and try to make cinanamon basil biscuits.

I hope it's a productive week. I hope to get hundreds of purses sewn to last through the summer and toned abs and maybe a haircut. I do hope our new free HBO package doesn't pull me in. Thank the weather that it will be nice out all week. Bike rides and beach reads here I come! Oh all the things I can do this week! I love vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma9:11 AM

    A great book to read on VACATION is Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, but then you won,t get anything else done, if you start it. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete