Tuesday, February 15, 2005

attack of the foreigners

greetings,

so yesterday i was watching a tv interview with the australian view of the war in Iraq. After that was done we got into a discussion about it and found out that people here do not like America. It seems it is a bad time to be an American traveler because the rest of the world does not appreciate what Bush has done. They do however, loved Bill Clinton when he was in office and they don't condone me as an American because I do have a strong opinion against the war. So to my democratic friends - go blue 2008!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Hey Gina!

    So glad to hear you are enjoying the sun and got down under safely. I can't wait to hear about more of your traveling experiences! The one about Bush doesn't surprise me :)

    Have fun and keep us updated on any new Austrailian lingo!

    ~PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Hey Gina! Glad you've made it there & are already on the lookout for that lifeguard. Remember, helpless thrashing.......

    How's the job situation looking?

    Have fun,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to inform you but there are no lifeguards. There is a swallow river which I can pretty much save myself. Most the guys I've met are gay or hate American's so that's nice... I get along peachy with the females and the occassional gay male. I had more hate against America last night and am forced to make a badge of somesort that says "American who does not support foreign policy"

    -gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Hey,

    Just had some crunchy cheetos and thought of you : )

    I have been enjoying the updates, thanks!

    Talk to you soon!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn. i want some cheetos! Their burgers are nasty here. They put beets on so I have to watch them and tell them to remove the bloody things.

    gina.

    ReplyDelete