Monday, February 21, 2005

one week

So I have been here one week and it has been just amazing. I finally started making friends with some really great people. I go for a run everyother morning and the scenery is just incredible one day I ran up a mountain on the west and the other day on the east side and you can look down into the city and just amazing how high up I was. It is definetly rainforest tropics here. They other day some of us walked down the river and you throw your intertube in and swing of this huge rope into the river and just float down. It was soooooo relaxing.

Work is going excellent. The boss is letting me concept some new ideas and revise some things he wants updated. I can wear whatever I want to work and the environment is very relaxed. The clients are far different from those in Milwaukee. Very eathly and new idea-ish.

I made great friends with the gay guy here. Everything is "excellent" and "fabolous" and everything I wear he say's its "stunning" and he likes being called the queen of Bellingen. Well I suppose it is time to get some work done. Cheers.

I've been thinking about all you - especially when it's 80 degrees and I have to jump in the river : )

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    Gina,

    Sara passed on your page to me. you really seem to be having a lot of fun. how lucky you are to have this experience. Jumping in a river sounds much better then how i spent me weekend, walking across a frozen one. I look forward to reading more of your adventures. going to Aus. is a dream I'm not sure i will ever fulfill for myself, so it is great to experience it with you. Have fun.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete