Thursday, February 24, 2005

Don't make me drink that!

Lets talk booze - shall we? When i go into the bottle shop I can only buy Australian wine. This is because it is the cheapest thing there. So I buy the $6-9 bottle go back and drink it. It lasts a long time because it is so strong. Now my friends and people here are able to get there hands on some mixed drinks which I've taste enough to know they're crap. but I'll drink it b/c I have a fondness for cocktails. These mixed drinks are sold in a can - gin and tonic - in a can (no real fruit juice) jim beam and coke - in a can, vodka lemonade - in a can. All crap. So I go to the bar and order a jack and coke, finally someone that can make something! Unfortunately the glass is about $4 and 3 gulps and your left to buy more. A bottle of whisky in the bottle shop will run you about $35. Crap! the beer is expensive too! So I'm left to drink the whites and the reds. Please don't feel sorry - I won't take sympathy : )


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment