Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sad to Leave

Well I spent the weekend in Melbourne and just love it. Stayed at a hostel close to the beach and walking distance from the shop and city - well the city was 8k away. Which I dunno what it is in miles prolli around 4. This weekend I went to some markets, went shopping, took the tram and the trolley, visited the War Memorial. Anzac day is tommorrow and that is a public holiday paying tribute to soliders. Budda's birthday was yesterday and went to a really moving celebration in the city. Did some wine tasting and hung out on the beach. The weather is quite colder than in Bellingen. I cried on the plane leaving Bellingen beacause it is hard to leave a place you love so much. I've met some really incredible people and went to some really amazing places. I wish I had more time to go discover the other little places in Australia. Well, I will be back Tuesday. If anyone wants to do drinks I am game. And if anyone has a car or a couch I could put my name on that would be excellent.

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment