Tuesday, July 26, 2005

july weekends are for:

this weekend and monday:

1. watching men in spandex and bike races
2. wine tasting in cedarburg
3. being tricked into visiting 24th and Wells
4. learning that jameson can cure a friend's ear ache
5. not giving out my number
6. adverting my friend from red and white, otherwise there will be talk of da bulls
7. mexican - irish - posh - blue collar - and dirty bars
8. having my first second date in 2 years
9. Illinois austin power parking
10. johnson bus night at the brewer game.

2 comments:

  1. Quite random that I stumbled across your blog when I spontaneously clicked "next blog"... only to find that my friends and I (and our spandex!) made the top of your favorite things about July weekends list!

    ~ Dennis
    http://guikema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! red and white! you weren't in the downer bike race were you?

    ReplyDelete