Monday, July 11, 2005

you got a preddy skirt

Why is it when you're feeling really great about yourself and you've got one of those you know your going to be happy if you wear me outfits that all the missing tooth - sleezy- douche bags compliment you? Tell me - why is it? Why can't any of the clean shaving nice suit guys getting off their accounting jobs stop for a sec? Are they all married off? They can't be because I'm still single! I took a shower I don't smell. I don't think I intimidate anybody. I know I look good. The 50 year old man at the Nomad chased me out of the bar with the "you've got great tits" line. My friend's male friend couldn't believe I wasn't taken. I'm choosing to be single. Do I like it? Sometimes. Well then it is my choice to wear the preddy skirt and get spoken to by crusty men. Hopefully, one day someone with a nice smile will stop and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Political scientists reputedly put accountants to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok! maybe not an accountant. Just a guy in a nice suit. But I'm headed towards volleyball soon..would a half naked volleyball player be better?

    ReplyDelete