Thursday, July 21, 2005

Things that made Wednesday

1. Going from drunk to hungover during sometime in my morning work activities
2. Sitting in the driver seat of my new car
3. My colorful high heel shoes
4. Listening to Holly Jolly Christmas on record in the middle of July*
5. Knowing I am going to have to learn 5 speed
6. M & M's at Paddy's
7. Learning that four advil will not cure lack of sleep, you need water, coffee, cola and 2 more advil
8. Walking up to Axel's jukebox and pressing 49-10 without looking up the artist and hearing my favorite song*
9. Being pleasantly surprised by old faces, not the wrinkly kind - the past kind
10. Having your face hurt from laughing



* still counts as wednesday (wee hours of the am)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Did you take 2 more advil for your face hurting? What song is 49-10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but i bought a car so that helped. And you will just have to go back to Axel's and see what 49-10 is : )

    ReplyDelete