Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day Three: Dirty Dirty Girl Scouts

I did spend most of the day hiding from creepy guy #1. On my schedule shopping was in session for the afternoon workshops. I took my new fun friend from Berkely over to Anthropologie. She had never been! I don't know what was more exciting for her, the store or the conference. The rest of the day was workshops, workshops and more workshops. I don't know if the evening was the upswing or downswing. Free booze + Gina hasn't had a drink in awhile = danger. The creepy guy ended up finding me and I just had to shake him off. So me and a couple other locals dragged our bags to Capital Hill. I'd say I was quiet impressive with my beer drinking skills. Then we made our way up street to a place called the garage to play some shuffle board. They have a nasty drink called the greyhound - organce juice and gin. Nasty very nasty. So I thought I was classy with my vodka drinks until I decided shots would be good. More to come......

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    So, Seattle in the running of where you might end up? I wouldn't mind visiting you in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rains to much! and it would depend on who you are anonymous!

    ReplyDelete