Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Reflection

My close friends and family know that I would rather not have March 18 on the calendar. On that day I forgot about the ordinary and go exploring. Last year I was in Sydney roaming around the city making believing I could build a raft to sail the ocean, this year I was letting the sense of taste and smell wrap around fermented grapes. Know if March 18 didn't happen four years ago I have no idea where I would be. I doubt I would have been in Australia when I was or tasting wines with a good friend. Life has much to do with the people you connect with. Each connection leads us to different places emotionally and physically. So thank you to all the people that have moved me. I hope I have at least moved one person closer happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 AM

    It is a strange day for me as well...I know the sadness that you feel and the loss. Had that terrible event not occurred I would not have been blessed to have met your Dad which in turn, you and Danielle. Your curiosity for life...to experience outside the comfort zone is a real inspiration to me and I know that she would be very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete