Sunday, March 12, 2006

I can't date my drug dealers anymore

My grandma on my mom's side who I love so dearly for her sensibility wrote me a letter with some words of advice to my sister and I.


"I pray that you girls can meet up with someone of interest that can turn your life around and make yous happy. You are going to have to get into things of interest to meet up with guys, but not bars & drinking & drugs. There must be places you can join and I always say church, but you don't believe.


From the letter you can see my sister (Danielle) are very unhappy and all we do is drown ourselves in toxins. So for all you that want us to quit with the needles and join the nunnery it will be a long run but if there is a God at the end of the tunnel it might be worth it. He will be my new man.

p.s. Sorry to hear you losing your purse. I lost a nice new swimming cap"

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    I've been telling you and Dani to get off the smack for years now or else you'd end up like some degenerate from trainspotting. Stop hanging out at Thurman's doing blow off the toilet seats and shooting up between your toes. You'll never meet a nice guy that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:43 AM

    I have to say G, your grandma is right. This time, it was only your purse, think what would happen if you - heaven forbid - lost something as irreplaceable as a swimming cap...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I hate to disagree with the previous poster, but your grandma could not be more wrong. A good junk habit takes commitment and what is marriage about? COMMITMENT.

    My parents wouldn't even let me get a hamster until I was hooked on Oxicontin for two years.

    I guess we can agree to disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 PM

    If you can't trust a grandmother to point out that you have a drug habit, then who can you trust?

    Thank god for some miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Grandma Rose met Grandpa Chuck at a bar and looks like that went very well, so we should tell Grandma Heine that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose I could kick the junk habit with some martinis : )

    ReplyDelete