Monday, June 05, 2006

The Weekend Update: Margarittavile



Starting and ending with bad and good pitchers.

1. Headed off to watch the Brewers lose. However it wasn't so bad as long as you have a super-rope in one hand and a man's hand in the other.
2. Painted my apartment a lemony-lime color. It's so happy!
3. Carrie and I were watching our figure so it was vodka all the way!
4. Learned that I obviously don't know the lyrics to Grease 2.
5. Loved my friends for their goofiness, sensitivity and compassion.
6. Became mildly upset at one of my favorite brunch places, Jean Pierre. Eggs do not take 50 min to make.
7. Three pitchers of margaritas will
- ignited a calabrese and sicilian feud between two "special" friends of my dad and myself.
- bring out the mob
- cause ear loss if you're sitting next to woman who can whistle
- plan a wedding
- spur a really great time, next time danielle has to bring someone.
8. Hit the softball cage for the first time ever ( Yes this was right after the margaritas and I did amazing!)
9. Opened up to the idea of being open, for anything.
10. Baked chocolate chip cookies.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Its a good thing you didn't run out of chocolate chips when you made your cookies. Did you remember to pre-heat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 AM

    3 pitchers of Rainbow margaritas did us in. You should've been in the car when they dropped me off after La Fuente. A trio sing-along to what else but Johnny Cash's Jackson...I was in the back seat playing the tamberine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies turned out well because of course following standard protocol, sometimes it can get out of control if you don't use the right ingredients.

    Yeah I'm real sorry I missed the sign along - will have to wait till we go karoking in florida again

    ReplyDelete