Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Weekend Update: Still Full



1. Started off with a fab fondue party. I may have spiked some of the pots, especially the chocolate one.
2. Cruised over to Flannerys for more unnecessary drinks
3. Expanded our booth dancing over to the Jo Cats floor.
4. Yup, haven'’t woken up with a hangover since the Seattle incident
5. Watched a movie I thought I wouldnĂ‚’t like and ended up crying like a school girl
6. Cozied up at Cozi
7. Had to prep the guy to meet Grandma, step one: Learn how to play dominoes
8. New that I would not be stunned by the movie the Breakup
9. Found the girls that I've been searching for - P. Diddy's making the band group of girls is coming back on TV. Brace yourself!
10. Finally got pie of the month at Baker's Square. This month is key lime yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment