Thursday, June 01, 2006

I heart Jazz

Opening day of Jazz of the Park ended two hours ago. It was brilliant. I am finishing my bottle of wine right now : ) . Three things of interest occurred.
1. Melinda from the Real World walked past. She, fortunately, is much prettier in real life than the Real World.
2. A woman scratched and jiggled her butt at the same time. And good lord it wasn't a white woman's ass 'cause those things don't jiggle unless you're stripping to Van Halen at the Airport Lounge.
3. An elderly gentleman, about 67, braved Jazz in the Park alone. He brought a bottle of red wine, some Pasta from MetroMart and a paper grocery bag. Upon people watching, I turned my head back to this man as he was pulling a grilled chicken breast from the bag. He took it in his hands like a sandwich and started to chow down. Three bites in he put it back in the bag. 30 minutes later and the routine would start again. Where was the bread, lettuce and tomato?

No comments:

Post a Comment