Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm not in Kansas anymore

Milwaukee is so easy to live in. I can walk around the lakefront have great conversation . I can have a white beer at Von Tier. I can walk to work. I can see a Brewer Game in loaded suite. I can smile while we lose volleyball (tuesdays). I can show off in volleyball (thursdays). Well I am quiet content for not at least. I love having time to hang out with my friends. There's many parts of my life that i wish I could have done different. I'm glad now though I can appreciate what I have and grow from there. I started a garden and I think unconsciously that was a metaphor for something else. I've never had a desire to initiate a garden and when I got back to the US, I knew that starting a garden was on the top of my list. Whether it be smarting up in environmental affairs, relationship affairs, money affairs, carreer affairs, friendship affairs, etc... i now I am so much better off after being in Australia. It's about going out of your comfort zone, now matter how hard it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment