Tuesday, May 31, 2005

moonshadow

feeling of the day is described through a Cat Steven's song - Moonshadow

I left work and it was just gorgeous outside, it felt as if I didn't work 9 hours. I walked past Buca's and there was this swanky music playing. It took very much effort not to dance and jump around. I didn't want people to think I was on drugs. Maybe next time I will just pretend I am on drugs. It was such a fullfilling weekend to hang out with friends, have good conversations and just be merry without a care in the world. I think the sun and large bodies of water do that to the soul.

Well I must now apply to the CIA, Katie, Sara, Chris and Adam are prolli having a good laugh at that one, aren't you now. he he!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:21 PM

    Do I think it is funny that you are joining the CIA? Not at all! I think for the safety and well-being of our country we need you as a graphic designer for the CIA.

    If you got the job, could you tell people what you did or would have to be a "traveling salesman"?

    ReplyDelete